25 March 2007

black cat: panthers, black lips, the ponys.


Blogger panda head said...

1. i love everything about this. there's a reason she was panda head's first feature.
2. all the metallic accents are rad.
3. these girls both had excellent shoes.
4. so cute, so stylish! his jacket is pretty perfect, and her red shoes stepped up her basic black and brown.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Arsh said...

love the red, blue and white in the first pic....very americana! cool

12:57 PM  
Blogger Johanna said...

The first outfit is hands-down my favorite I've seen on here, and I've been reading for a couple of months!

I've always been a proponent of the sateen short-shorts and heels look (if you've got slender enough pins for it, which she most definitely does!), but she takes it a step farther with the silk collared shirt and vintage-inspired cardigan. Even though I don't know her, you can tell this ensemble, this style is just *so* her.

7:08 PM  
Blogger S. said...

The first one is great!

And, I admire a woman who can wear a plaid shirt. I never quite believe in it when I wear it. Her shoes are excellent too.

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me those first four gals are single!

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Minny said...

love love loving the cardigan!!

11:25 PM  
Blogger michael crowe said...

The lady in the red shoes at the end is devine. He's a lucky man!

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

3. i absolutley adoree number 3's cute red top with crochet detail and hardware. I own a similar shirt like it but this one definatley tops mine. And the shoes are a fabolous touch that just puts the icing on the cake!
very cute

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home