26 August 2007

off 18th st: adams morgan.


Blogger panda head said...

looking all gorgeous; i'd kill for the electric blue flats.

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Dave said...

The shoes are ace, but I really love the dress, it's very romantic in an unconventional way (particularly when combined with the shoes).

Dave / trenderbender.com

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

UO, right?

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah it is..I work at Urban and just saw it yesterday..

6:36 PM  
Anonymous svetlana said...

yes. it is. I got it for 17 dollars and by the time I realized that I NEEDED it in the red and the black versions as well, they sold out both in gtown and ctown. Life sometimes just isn't fair.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Montmarte said...

pretty dress!

1:34 AM  
Blogger Candid Cool said...

Not gonna lie that is one pretty dress.

2:38 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

and legs to die for!!

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home