09 January 2008

m st: georgetown.


Blogger panda head said...

high-waist, full skirt, crayola colors: hello, spring 08.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Marissa said...

Holy crap. I'm not one that rolls with lots of patterns, but I really like this skirt. Do you know what label/store the skirt is from?

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are writing the a-dc blog and under the pen Marissa as a joke, I wonder if I could appeal to you to stop.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Johanna said...

I could be wrong, but I think I saw that skirt (or one very similar to it) at Anthropologie back in Spring '05.

Love the pumps!

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the 'skirt' is actually a dress from last spring-ish. its french connection. really light weight trapeze style with a belt, i wore it everyday this summer. if you can get your hands on one, its one of the best dresses i've owned.


4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home