24 November 2008

if you wanna shine them on it's hasta la vista, baby.

while i should probably post a picture of myself here (instead of this magical, magical equation), i just can't bring myself to take a picture in the mirror, friendster 2k2 style. even though i really want to.
i woke up saturday morning to an epiphany: my hair, which i've been growing out for the last THREE YEARS, would never achieve its aspirational goals. the longer it got the less i was doing with it, and try as i might, no amount of wishing was going to get me THIS. having a sister who is a stylist means that major hair decisions can be put into effect with lightning speed; she had an opening and by 1PM that afternoon she had fulfilled my request for a haircut that was equal parts johanna from stylista/asjine and eddie furlong in T2. i totally have a new lease on life. 


Blogger Johanna said...

I'm so flattered!

I also demand photographic evidence of what a JoFurlong hybrid haircut looks like...happy Thanksgiving, Morgan!

3:03 PM  
Anonymous emc said...

you and garance are on the same page: http://www.garancedore.fr/2008/11/25/petites-tetes/

5:12 PM  
Blogger Don't Say I Didn't said...


6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Edward Furlong looks a lot like a young Jodie Foster in that pic...

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home