23 February 2009

no, thank YOU.

THANK YOU x infinity to everyone who was able to make it out saturday night to comet ping pong for the issue 3 launch party - especially to the bands (the laughing man and lillie ruth bussey, both AMAZING), john + paul of U.S. royalty for their wicked DJ sets, all the mega-talented contributors of past, present, and future issues, and - of course - comet for hosting us! it was an amazing turnout and all of us at the magazine (myself, erik loften, and nilay lawson) thank you from the very bottom of our icy little hearts for the love and support. we're already excitedly planning the spring issue (our 4th!) and hope that you're looking forward to it as much as we are. until then, be sure to read (and re-read, and then read again) the current issue at www.pandaheadmag.com.
love and ping pong,


Blogger Righteous (re)Style said...

Oh no! I can't believe I missed this. Amazing issue, Morgan. Great job again.

10:56 AM  
Blogger The Primed 4 Design Team said...

Wish I could have made it! Congrats to everyone - Nilay I really like your new paintings! :)

12:21 PM  
Blogger TPWP said...

I was so so sad not to be at your party, it sounds like it was a blast. I was in Puerto Rico on the beach instead! but I was thinking of you :)

The magazine is gorgeous, I'm already looking forward to the next one....

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home