14 April 2009

mishaps.

this past weekend i ripped the zipper out of a vintage dress while dancing at a party, and in a display of sheer wardrobe excellence i resolved the situation by removing the dress entirely, putting on my leather jacket, and turning my underwear into a hotpants situation on the outside of my opaque tights. while i'm pretty sure half the guests thought that i may have been smoking crack, (and probably our cabdriver), at least, was impressed with my simultaneous, latenight homage to both edie AND quailman...

3 Comments:

Blogger MoreBlacKat said...

yes yes yes this sounds about 100% accurate and you also threw in a doug reference..... not to shabby smorg

8:22 PM  
OpenID lauriebot.com said...

genius!

5:26 PM  
Blogger ms. spinach said...

you're my hero.

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home