04 August 2009

jam on the...wonderbread fakktoryy!

On Sunday Team Panda went on a covert mission into the old Wonderbread factory on S street for another feature for issue 5! Our crew included the mega-talented photographer Josh Cogan, hairstylist Rebekah Calo, Akemi Kanazaki on makeup and modeling duties joined by beauties Bianka Brunson and Susan Edwards!!!!!!

this space is SO ILL

Bianka taggin'
Lorna ch-ch-illin'

dirty akemi! the way we like her.

photos by the nutt. YEAH!!!!!!
-Kelley Mc and the panda fam


Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cool place-love the ribbons hanging down from the ceiling.
Kate-The Jolly Dog House

4:47 PM  
Blogger Melanie Balakit said...

what an interesting location...like a graveyard for old bicycle wheels lol xD

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This reminds me of a dream I had...

In this dream I was surrounded by bicycles, all of the vintage variety. It was like a forest of bicycles! Since I had been hoping to get a new bike in my waking hours I started trying them out, but each had something wrong with it; the brakes didn't work, a missing chain, etc.

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home