14 November 2011

everybody PANTS now.

PANTS. PANTS. PANTS. PANTS. PANTS. PANTS!
I was going through my eBay PURCHASE ARCHIVES and was reminded that the above pair of ACCORDIAN PLEATED PALAZZO PANTS have been sitting in my closet since January. I'm thinking about taking them out this weekend with an EVENING BLAZER over....something, and some ridiculous disco (riDISCOlous? SORRY. SIKE! NOT SORRY.) shoes.
Related - I've been wearing a lot of black and white to go out as of late (as of ALWAYS, really), and gold jewelry is my new shit. My current fave nail color to compliment ALL THAT is this jade/clover/forest-y "Don't Mess With OPI" - it's super pretty and looks good on a short nail. I'm generally not a NAIL POLISH REPEATER but I do foresee that one getting some replay during the holidays.

1 Comments:

Blogger Victoria said...

I love the elegant look of palazzo's. Classic staple for your closet! wear them!!!

http://curiouschase.blogspot.com

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home