22 December 2011

POST-VOGUE.

There's an article in today's NYTimes about what Carine Roitfeld has been doing with herself, POST-VOGUE; activities include having been CELEBRATED, having COLLABORATED, and having given "two of the most outrageous parties ever seen." It is on that (exceptionally aspirational) note that I share my own little news - I, too, am POST-VOGUE, and will be putting the bulk of my energies into CREATIVE ENDEAVORS in 2012. It's a little bit scary but mostly very, very exciting, and I'm thrilled to bring to fruition some projects that have been moping around in my head as of late, achin' for a little bit of time and attention. Because if the world needs more of ANYTHING, it's funerals for our appliances and stories about my life...right? Here's hoping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home