06 January 2012

ELVIS BIRTHDAY FIGHT CLUB.

will you still love me when i'm in my carbohydrate, sequined-jumpsuit, young-girls-in-white-cotton-panties, waking-up-in-a-pool-of-your-own-vomit, bloated-purple-dead-on-a-toilet phase? okay. party. bonus.
Keeping the BURLESQUE VIBES going through the weekend, Saturday we're headed to The Warehouse for Elvis Birthday Fight Club, in honor of what would have been Elvis's 77th birthday (also in honor of MY birthday, as Wednesdays are good for partying with your parents but that's IT). BYT ran a great preview earlier this week; I missed the show last year and am siked to have gotten tickets this time around. Two additional performances were added and the second has already sold out - tickets to the 11PM show are still available here; see you there. Hopefully I'll be the only one wearing THESE, as I can think of no more appropriate shoe for this event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home