19 March 2012

quality porch time.

SPRING IN DC: AN ONSLAUGHT OF GRATUITOUS CHERRY BLOSSOM PICTURES.
My husband's weekend was WAY COOLER than mine; he and his bandmates/BFFs spent the last few days on a FARM/recording studio just outside Charlottesville. By all accounts they had a crazy-productive weekend (five songs IN THE CAN; one million beers TAKEN CARE OF; two goats successfully HERDED), and I can't wait to hear the final mixes.
Left to my own devices, I almost immediately managed to lock myself out of the house (with the dog, of course). While waiting for my spare keys to cross the Potomac, I logged some quality PORCH TIME and re-acquainted myself with longform.org; it was an accidental - and totally pleasant - way to spend a Friday afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home