04 April 2012

maynard-vision.

I recently thrifted some light wash, wide-leg DENIM FLARES (they sound hideous, I know...but WAIT); I've since become obsessed. As a black denim-devotee these were, upon first wear, wildly out of my comfort zone, but the ACTUAL comfort quotient is HIGH, and they maybe pair a LITTLE too well with granny sandals. In warm weather (and with a basket bag) they conjure up all sorts of Birkin-isms, but for real they originated from ANN TAYLOR LOFT so I don't want to give them that kind of credit. Instead they've been knighted as my 70s journalist jeans (or my Joyce Maynards, if I'm feeling real chummy).

1 Comments:

Blogger Jesse said...

just picked up a pair from the anthro sale rack myself. totally obsessed with how long my legs look.

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home