29 May 2012


instagram by Amy Vong, via BYT.
So. It turns out I'd been waiting my whole life for someone to ask me how I'd ideally decorate the Embassy of France, and I can't thank Brightest Young Things and St~Germain for allowing me to not only answer that question with LACE TEEPEES, but for affording me to opportunity to make them a reality at Saturday night's Zou Bisou Bisou party.
While the day was long - three, twelve foot teepees do not raise themselves, my friends - the night was as DREAMY and as MAGICAL as my fingers were crossed that it would be, and the St~Germain cocktails tasted especially delicious inside a vintage lace tent (and under a chandelier of paper flowers). It is at this point I will tell you that Saturday was ALSO my husband's 31st birthday, and I assure you that many glasses were raised to him having spent the entirety of his Very Special Day helping create ENCHANTMENT on French soil. I truly cannot count the ways in which I have lucked out.
Please - head over to Brightest Young Things for a huge photo set (and lots of teepee pics) of the evening, and thank you again to BYT, St~Germain, and La Maison Fran├žaise for their generosity, to Andrew Herndon and Mitchell West for their indispensable help day of, to the Flower-Fluffing Committee for helping make it all happen, and to Kat Bangs and Svetlana Legetic for lending legitimacy to my glitter + glue goings on. And hey, you - call me if you want one of these things for your backyard, k?


Anonymous Otessa said...

Gorgeous~ it fulfills basically every single childhood dream at the same time. I want one. :)

2:49 PM  
Blogger Panda Head said...

thanks so much! and right? i kind of turned into a KID/ADULT everytime i walked inside one.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home