22 May 2012

WE HAVE GO.

cover slice by our gal Nilay Lawson. 
It is with an equal mix of ABSOLUTE EXCITEMENT and IMMENSE PRIDE that we announce Issue 6 of Panda Head Magazine to be ONLINE and ALIVE at www.PandaHeadMag.com!
Our Spring/Summer Issue features work and contributions from:
Phil Carluzzo
Lauren Gildner
Lucy Novick
Morgan Hungerford West 
The Spring/Summer Issue was conceived and staffed by partner/stylist Kate Greene, our intern Alicia Farina, and - as always - both myself and designer Erik Loften. And look -  REAL TALK - I couldn't be any more proud of this issue than if I'd forged it with my own two hands (which, as you can see from that above/incredible list of DC talents, I did NOT). I sincerely hope you get a chance to check it out today or tomorrow or the next day or the day after that - I can say with complete certainty that it is - and was - worth every second. And please - come celebrate with us this Saturday at the Embassy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shoko said...

Such great work. You should be proud!

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home