29 August 2012

FNO/BYT/YEAHYEAHYEAH

I'm THRILLED to be part of next week's BYT Fashion's Night Out Lounge Takeover! Part of Georgetown's FNO on Thursday, September 6, BrightestYoungThings is setting up shop in the patio next to Dean & Deluca (3627 M Street NW) for a host of fashion related fun including:
FATBACK DJs! FREE REFRESHMENTS! PHOTO BOOTHS!
and ME! In a handmade teepee, repping Panda Head Mag. In conjunction with the WITCHY WOMAN VIBE that I pretty much try to put forth every Fall/Winter, I've crafted about a million metal headdresses and crowns, a la the above, and they'll be for sale all night long. Stop by, have some drinks, and JUST LOUNGE - if we know one thing about BYT, it is that they throw a fantastic party. I fully expect this to be an all-around GOOD TIME - see you there, I hope!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home