15 August 2012

OH SNAP.

OH, HEY THERE. photo by Sebastian Marin via R29.
Yesterday was one of the BETTER Tuesdays I've had in a while, in no small part thanks to the terribly flattering and gorgeously-photographed spread of my home (and me, too!) over at Refinery29. An enormous thank you to both DC Editor Holly E. Thomas (for letting me wax on about negative space and my chair-hoarding habits) and photographer Sebastian Marin (for obvious reasons). You can check the whole thing HERE, and HEY - I wasn't kidding about uniform-dressing. I will legit be wearing that above outfit until, like, DECEMBER.
PS: Holly is hosting a little vintage/modern MASHUP styling party tomorrow evening in Georgetown. You should go!

3 Comments:

Blogger emily said...

Leopard skin boots--WOWza! I'm down with that uniform too.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Shoko said...

LOVE this, Morgan! You look beautiful and your place is so awesome - congrats!!

1:14 AM  
Blogger Panda Head said...

thanks so much, ladies!

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home