13 December 2012

BYT gift guide 2012.

photo Jeff Martin, via BYT
If you haven't already checked out Brightest Young Things' beautifully styled/gorgeously photographed/muy comprehensive 2012 Gift Guide, I can say with all seriousness that you are MISSING OUT. We're siked to have handed over some SHOP PANDA treasures for this, and they've found themselves in good company with pieces and work from local friends like Treasury, Nothing In The House, and Butler & Claypool. Thanks so much to BYT for including us (and for merchandising our
C V L T P A N D A Evil-Eyes into the above, Wes Anderson-inspired EXPLORER PACK) - click click for BYT's Gift Guide: 2012!

Labels: ,


Blogger emily said...

Can I buy presents for myself? I WANT EVERYTHING!!!

12:02 PM  
Blogger Nest said...

When I saw the Korean SNow vest, I had no choice but to add it to my Amazon wish list. It is THAT good. Kudos to the evil eyeZ.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home