19 December 2012

the most boring wish list in the world.

The holidays have coincided with my running out of EVERYTHING.

clockwise from top left:
Surf Spray : blush : tarot : lipstick
boots : shampoo : Bare Minerals.

Labels: ,


Blogger Megan M-R said...

haha, that looks just like my wishlist. and i just bought those boots last week. so comfy!

1:24 PM  
Blogger emily said...

That tarot deck looks AWESOME. Not sure if you've done tarot before but the cheeseball/awesome book "Tarot For Yourself" has really helped me to learn it!

1:58 PM  
Blogger Panda Head said...

ah Megan I'm jealous!! I have the leopard print ones and I've worn them out. I need a neutral!!

Emily - I HAVEN'T and I will totally pick up that cheeseball book.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Shoko said...

not boring at all! just had my first tarot reading - i'd love to learn more about it! also, that coin purse in the post below? amazing!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home