11 February 2013


The ABSOLUTE HIGHLIGHT of last week was coming across the above photo in my Instagram feed - of one of my handmade, lace-covered teepees, currently featured in the window of the BHLDN store in Houston, Texas!
The BHLDN aesthetic is just SO stunningly beautiful, and I am incredibly honored that the company sought out my work. To have one of my pieces mixing it up with their gorgeous wedding gowns, dresses, and decor is just SO EXCITING - immense thank you's to the design and store teams for including it in their planning and install - that window, in its entirety, is a knockout.

photo via #bhldn, courtesy @malimish_airstream/malimish.com 
a little more about my decor and installations.
originally commissioned by St~Germain and BYT Productions in May 2012 

for the Zou Bisou Bisou party at the French Embassy, more LACE TEEPEE PICS 
from that night can be found here and here.

Labels: , , ,


Blogger emily said...


4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home