05 March 2013

Panda Head for BHLDN!

Wow. I am unbelievably excited to announce that my handmade lace teepees (you know the ones) are, as of this morning, available as one-of-a-kind art and decor pieces, on a made-to-order basis for BHLDN! The wedding branch of Anthropologie, BHLDN has an aesthetic that is just SO. OUTRAGEOUSLY. BEAUTIFUL, and I am one million times honored to have my work featured alongside all their gorgeous offerings.
Many, many, MANY thanks to the team at BHLDN for seeking me out, and for working with me on every step of the process. It's been an absolute pleasure, and after about six months of keeping this little secret I'm just so excited to see it come to life! I've been wandering around in a daze of HAPPY all morning; hopefully I'll snap out of it soon because I've got a veritable MOUNTAIN of vintage lace to launder. REAL DEAL.

teepee photo via BHLDN.com
illustration by Michelle Rigg
related: lace teepees for BYT, at The Embassy of France!

Labels: , ,


Post a Comment

<< Home