26 March 2013

spring crafts at The Strathmore!

thank you to Haley Harter, my forever-headwear model, above.
I'm VERY excited to be taking part in this week's Friday Night Eclectic at The Strathmore Mansion! I'll be joining a whole cast of square dancers, musicians, artists and comedians (and hosts Lisa Markuson and Josef Palermo) for YMTE's Most Excellent Country Teatime Jamboree, and will be heading up all things ~cRaFtS~ in the sunroom of the Mansion.
With me for the night will be Polly Sue's Vintage's Holli Mintzer, and we'll be just-about-drowning in handmade pom poms, flowers, lace and floral wire (all the makings for SPRING CROWNS), as well as glitter and glue and paint and markers and brushes and paper mรขche eggs galore. It should be an absolute, Elmer's-sponsored* blast.

Jamboree tickets, $10, available here.
Spring Crown tickets, $10, available night-of.
*NOT REALLY BUT HOW DO I DO THAT.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home