14 March 2013

the breakfast issue.

The Runcible Spoon's BREAKFAST ISSUE - their tenth! - is ALIVE and IN PRINT and AVAILABLE, as of today, and I'm so excited to have contributed a writing piece to the project! Tasked with finding my neighborhood's cheapest coffee offerings, Nilay Lawson and I went on what can only be described as an Adams Morgan TOUR DE STRANGE BREW. For the rest of the story (and other breakfast-y contributions from Donald Ely, Emily Hilliard, Elizabeth Graeber, and MORE) you'll have to pick up a copy of the zine. I can't WAIT to get my hands on one.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Shoko said...

LOVE runcible spoon! so awesome. can't wait to check it out.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Panda Head said...

So cool that you've read it before! I got my issue and it's GREAT!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home