27 March 2013

whoa-whoa-washingtonian.

I am VERY excited to be featured (alongside a BABE-filled cast of other DC style bloggers) in April's Washingtonian! A million thanks to Kate Bennett, Michelle Thomas, Kelci House, Irina Grechko, and Diana Elbasha of the Magazine for having me and for making it easy, day-of, and also to makeup artist Kim Reyes and photographer Trevor Dixon for working their respective voodoo. My dress is courtesy Violet Boutique - thanks, friends!
The issue is ON NEWSSTANDS now if you're inclined to check it out. The whole spread is gorgeous and again, I'm in excellent company over there (including BYT/Panda Head's Kate Greene, TPWP's Carla Cabrera, and my foxy-fox of a page-mate, Krystin Hargrove, of Be Loud Be You).

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home