21 May 2013

outdoorsville.

simplebooklet.comInspired by an AMAZINGLY relaxing evening on our friends' patio a few weeks ago, I've been daydreaming about all things BACKYARD:

1) SUCCULENTS.
2) I love a paper straw, and these don't give off lil' kid birthday vibez (though let it be known: I am all about lil' kid birthday vibez).
3) TRAY COOL, YOU GUYS.
4) I tried this Liber & Co. Texas Grapefruit Shrub this weekend at Foundry (where it's available locally); mixed with tequila, soda water, and a few other magical ingredients that I can't quite remember but DEFINITELY enjoyed, it tasted like straight-up SUMMER. 
5) Roll it outside, roll it back in - my sister bought this coffee table recently and I so dig.
6) This is still an acceptable format for the Mason jar, no?
7) globe lights are a Summertime NECESSITY.
8) why NOT end with a bejeweled bottle opener? #aspirations.

Labels: ,