25 July 2013

MIND MALL.

I definitely spent yesterday in full WEEKEND MODE, which mostly means that I wound down from last week's sewing machine ordeal by lying in bed - con laptop - and adding shoes to my online DREAMCART. As follows:

first: JC Melina, at Need Supply (~sNaKeSkIn liVIn~)
second: Cinch Boots, at Steve Madden. I own these in real life and LOVE them, and consider them a consolation prize for the Pamela Love x Nine West collaboration that I will never be awarded.
thirdPenelope and Coco's Ivy Boot. DC peoples can lurk these IRL this weekend at OUTFITTED (more here!).
fourth: Dieppa Restrepo Lupe Boot, at Need Supply. Because I've been steady eyeballing desert boots for like three years and these are the cleanest versions I've seen. THAT SOLE.
fifth: Bardot Flats, also at Need Supply. My TRÉS CHIC friend Lauren has these and everytime she wears them I ask her where she got them and look! I finally remembered.

Labels: , ,