20 December 2013

THIS HAPPENED/THIS WEEK

one. I spent the bulk of the week at my studio, catching up on BUSINESS. And by catching up on business I mean that I discovered A Muted Palette, and that is why I am still in the weeds, re: emails.

two. Google's Street View is fascinating for a million different reasons; I loved this interview with artist Jon Rafman about his 9 Eyes project.

three. I'm in some seriously excellent company today at Brightest Young Things; their Style Round Up was the one interview this year in which I felt I could casually namedrop Effie Trinket, and for that opportunity I am grateful.

photos Matthias Heiderich, Chris Round, and unknown, all via.

SHARE ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | google +

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home