04 March 2014

DINOSAUR LAND

Last week my sister, niece and I jumped in the car for a quick road trip to DINOSAUR LAND, which I can best describe as the roadside version of Pee Wee's Playhouse. An hour south of DC and with a 20' King Kong, giant, faded Pterodactyls, and several T-REXES – plaster-peeling, but still WAY MAGNIFICENT – running around that place made for a pretty excellent morning. Between this trip and a recent day spent in Richmond (more on that later!) I'm considering my MIND FURNITURE fully FENG SHUI'D, and I'm stoked to plan more frequent jumps out of the city.

all photos by Cortney Peguese
many thanks to the GM East Team for the use of the Chevy Volt!

SHARE ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | google +

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home