10 March 2014

HOW DO YOU DO: BLOG BASICS

I'm SO excited to announce that I'll be teaching two real-life, in-person versions of my How Do You Do series this Spring + Summer at my studio, the Wild Hand Workspace, in Washington, DC!

Having DIY designed, branded, and promoted Panda Head Blog since 2006, I've been so proud of its evolution (I literally made my first header using Microsoft Paint. We've come a long way, bb). As a content creator/curator for my own platforms (the Blog, Newsletter, and Magazine) and having contributed, produced, and formed creative content for various other brands and sites, I've been so grateful to have had my projects, work, and images featured across both national and local outlets, including Refinery29, the Urban Outfitters Blog, Design*Sponge, Nylon Magazine, BrightestYoungThings.com, Apartment Therapy, the Need Supply Blog, the Washington Post, Washingtonian Magazine, Food52, and more. And as co-founder of Topaz + Arrow, the monthly, DIY workshop series I share with my friend + partner Virginia Arrisueño, I've LOVED having stepped into a teaching role over the last year.

I'm beyond stoked to combine all of the above into HOW DO YOU DO: BLOG BASICS, a two part series of classes (available a la carte) on Sunday, May 4th, and Sunday, September 7th, respectively. The full 411 and ticketing information for both classes is here – I'd love to see you there!


SHARE ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | google +

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home