24 April 2014

SISTER SISTER

I'm outrageously proud to report that my sister is featured as a "Mom Crush" in the latest issue of Washingtonian Mom Magazine! With gorgeous photos by the very talented Kate Warren, the entire issue is a MUST READ. Congratulations, Cortney – you're a total MOM-INSPIRATION.

And re: MOM-INSPIRATION/CELEBRATION STATION, I don't often veer into the very personal, but I did want to share that my Mom finished with her final chemotherapy treatment yesterday. We're all incredibly proud of her, and thrilled to no end that today is, in effect, the first day of the rest of her life. (WEEPING)

SHARE ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | google +

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Shoko said...

that's so cool, congratulations to her!

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home