29 April 2014

SWANK: ON DISPLAY

A few posts ago I mentioned SWANK, the ten day jewelry pop-up we've currently got installed at the studio! I'm so happy with how the visuals turned out – I challenged myself to work almost entirely from a box of geometric scraps that my friend Andrew dropped off as a gift a couple of weeks ago. I supplemented with a few pine boards, drywall screws, and a nail gun; the installation (plus merchandising) went up in about 8 hours (and with this + the The Best of ELO on repeat).

DC readers: SWANK is open through Saturday – check the Wild Hand FB page for hours!

SHARE ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | google +

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Shoko said...

looks amazing! i love all of the triangles - so striking :)

11:31 PM  
Blogger Panda Head said...

thank you so much!!

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home