02 July 2014

KITCHEN SINK(S) NO. 24

Kitchen Sink(s) No. 24
Community Forklift
Edmonston, Maryland

Community Forklift is a warehouse just over the Washington, DC/MD border; filled with surplus + salvaged construction materials (and more), it's an amazing place to spend an afternoon digging through stacks of reclaimed wood, flipping through paint-peeling, antique window panels, or just poking around with a camera. Above, a few of their recent Kitchen Sink offerings.

Kitchen Sinks Nos. 1-23, here.

SHARE ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | google +

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Rachel Weaver said...

I'm feeling panicked that I'm not there right now. Seriously, I need a big ole sink with side drainers.

1:44 PM  
OpenID communityforkliftthriftstore said...

Aww, thanks for the love! Hope you can make it to our big summer party on July 12th :-)
http://communityforkliftthriftstore.wordpress.com/category/events/parties-at-cf/

2:41 PM  
Blogger Panda Head said...

Rachel - right?? every time I leave I'm like "why didn't I buy ______??" and then it haunts me forever.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Panda Head said...

Community Forklifter - of course! and good luck with the event, sounds fun!

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home