19 August 2014


Between photo shoots and events for my (AMAZING; BELOVED) weekly clients and other assorted freelance jamz, my personal workspace (the Wild Hand aside) changes on the day-to-day. It lends a ton of photo opportunity, and I thought I'd start throwing some of my own behind-the-scenes into the Workspace Series mix.

Above, a few images/details from a recent shoot at Etto, for Mutiny DC's Sunday COORDINATES mailer. The spread featured an Heirloom B.L.T. recipe by Nothing In The House's Emily Hilliard (you know Emily!); I was stoked to work on the production + styling end of things. This was an especially photogenic Mutiny project (though I gotta say, they're always pretty good looking), with the added bonus of getting to E A T the subject once we were wrapped.

Mutiny's COORDINATES 0263
the Workspace Series, here.




Blogger anika Bachmann said...

I found a nice site (<a href=http://www.buyincoins.com/c/Home-Garden_16.html), where you can buy nice and cheap products, buyincoins - a professional online website, which lets you buy items from China directly without having to pay any shipping fee. The site has many Hot Sale Home & Garden Products, such as Home Appliances, Household Sundries, Kitchen, Dining & Bar, Lighting, Pet Supplies, Bathroom, Tea & Tea Set, Food & Beverages and more Cool Gadgets available for sale.

11:12 PM  
Blogger emily said...


2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home