09 September 2014

OFF CAMERA: THIS SUMMER

The last few months went by like L I G H T N I N G, and I imagine you're in the same canoe – can we all agree that it being September 9th is borderline insane? I keep drawing a blank when someone asks how my Summer was; while my final answer is that it was truly and totally G R E A T, it was also a little bit of a blur. Above and below, a few moments from June, July, and August that I wanted to share before F A L L  M E M O R I E S rendered them completely out of sight/out of mind.

 post-Brookland Farmer's Market | at Meats & Foods | posters at the Anjelika
lace curtains + coffee on the porch at our friend Becky's | a Summer salad EXTRAVAGANZA
my niece IN ACTION | at the Wagon Shed | cocktails at Etto | behind Union Market - loved this

SHARE ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | google +

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger emily said...

I'll take that cocktail again, please!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Panda Head said...

I will take ALL the cocktails at Etto!! LET'S DO IT.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Mazharul Islam said...

They have relationships to several effective option attorneys and can look for the best one for the scenario. They will also act as the center man so that a organization needs only get in touch with one individual for all of their conditions.
Near downtown or in furnished vancouver rentals

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home