15 September 2014

#PH_FALL: SONDRE LERCHE TICKETS

DC readers – I'm so excited to be giving away two tickets to the 9/26 Sondre Lerche show at U Street Music Hall, courtesy I.M.P. Productions! I've dug his stuff since his very first album (because I am old, you guys) and the show is certain to be all pretty and charming and adorably F E E L I NG S filled (NPR has a first listen for Please, here).

Head to Instagram and tag anything B L U E with #PH_Fall – a little blue, a lot of blue; old instas and new instas and everything in between – each image counts as an entry, and GOOD LUCK! I'll announce the winner Sunday.

and re: blue – how ridiculously beautiful are those Italian Plums I picked up this weekend at the market? Every time I go to eat one I end up just sort of staring at them instead.

*update, 9/21: congrats to @britpixie on the tickets! and thanks to everyone who tagged pics!

SHARE ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | google +

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home