22 October 2014


A few peeks at NA NIN, a little Richmond, Virginia shop + studio that I spent a few minutes in while road-tripping over the weekend. Minimal in vibe and stocked with c o o l ceramics by Mudpuppy, vintage + new apparel, and j e w e l s by RVA locals Young Frankk and Giant Lion, my favorite of the offerings might have been the NA NIN Fragrance collection, made in-house by owner Kate Jennings. I snagged one of her Landslide Perfume Oils, an "earth mama scent" inspired by Stevie Nicks; it's a new fave and I'm now wondering if a request for a McVie-influenced version would be entertained? I wanna mix 'em up and give off THESE VIBES.

After having followed the shop on Instagram for the last few months, I was glad to have gotten a chance to eyeball it in real life. More from this weekend's field trip soon!

big thanks to the GM East Team/#DistrictDrive for the use of a Buick Encore, and for helping make the DC to RVA road trip happen!


Labels: ,


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home