07 October 2014

OFF CAMERA: THE WEEKEND J U M B L E

We PACKED IT IN this weekend – Thursday through Sunday was a blur of friends + Things To Do, all of which brought on that rare, self-congratulatory glow of having weighed your options, chosen society over sweatpants, and it totally having been worth getting up off the couch.

Above, shots from Thursday's opening at my studio – it's a retrospective of band posters by designer Jourdan Bettete x booker Sasha LordPOST(ER) APOCOLYPSE has some insane visuals; DC readers – it's up through November!

Friday night at Art On Tap – my husband was a judge for The Art League's craft beer + food pairing competition (in a gallery setting), and our friends Shark Week played.

I snagged some S E A  S P R A Y at the pop-up for Be Clean (a DC-based, pure + vegan + small-batch + organic beauty collection) pop-up at Stitch & Rivet on Saturday; I also grabbed some YLANG YLANG OIL because I smelled the YLANG YLANG OIL and the YLANG YLANG OIL became necessity.

^^^ How beautiful is that table? I spent Saturday night celebrating the launch of sweetgreen's ~new~ Fall menu at their magical outdoor #TasteTheSeason dinner on Dupont Circle. It was chilly and it was totally amazing. Above, my friends Andrew and Tony STAYED BUNDLED.

Sunday night at 14th St. music venue Black Cat: floral + Doc Martens 90s steez on Speedy Ortiz; DC's Ex Hex was E X C E L L E N T and so very fun (and that's my friend Laura on drums!).

Blurry-bathroom-selfie-situations. Immediately after this my sister and I went back to my place and had a Pinot Grigio-feuled meeting with some cheese toast; it was an excellent end to the night (and to the L O N G weekend, in total).

SHARE ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | google +

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home