10 November 2014

OFF CAMERA: Y E S T E R D A Y

coffee and a  d o n u t  at Richmond's The Lamplighter (we made the quickest of quick overnight trips for a friend's wedding) /// my enormous, enormously red Fall uniform. It's so large as to be horrible but I can't take it off /// first stop once back in DC: the Dupont Farmer's Market. Pretty sure I've eaten more apples in the last month than I have in the last few years combined /// we spent the afternoon binge-listening to SERIAL while Mitchell worked on rebuilding a guitar (I bounced between documenting the process and psychotically rearranging our living room shelving [for the gazillionth time and counting]).

SHARE ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | google +

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Elizabeth said...

Your flannel game is top notch. Is that a quilted lining? I'M SO INTRIGUED.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home