15 November 2014

THIS HAPPENED/THIS WEEK

one. I spent the bulk of my week on an a r r a y of ladders + scissor lifts, working on an 18' x 40' geometric string art installation for this weekend's The EmporiYUM! The vendor lineup is amazing (think Mast Brothers, Jeni's, Momofuku Milk Bar, Black Seed Bagels, e t c) and I'm thrilled to have had the opportunity; gotta get down there and eat all of the above byyyyyeeee.

two. I celebrated completion of the above with new boots! Wildly affordable. Also shopping-related, in my dreamies I'm buying like forty of these/these to organize the shelves at my studio.

three. Peak Frump vs. No Filter. Loved 'em both.

^^^ illustration May Van Millingen for The Washington Post

SHARE ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | google +

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home