04 December 2014

AROUND THE HOUSE (AND ON HOLIDAZE STRESS)

I've spent this week re-arranging e v e r y inch of our living room – the big excuse is that we're hosting a dinner party on Sunday; the underlying reason? It's my own personal MEDITATION STATION – a real-life version of zoning out on an intense game of Tetris (though Willie Nelson makes for a preferable soundtrack).

This time of year is bonkers, no? I'm always interested in hearing other people's STRESS STRATEGIES; last year I gave ZERO THOUGHT to this and – ready? – mid-month I found myself in the emergency room, patiently explaining to the admitting nurse that I was having a heart attack. I'd anxiety-ed myself into a very NOT CUTE situation, and while it's funny now, at the time it was a definite wake up call to start taking a little better care of my brain.

If you're in the same boat, this is a good read – and soldier on, buddies. The 2015 re-set button is in a r m ' s  r e a c h !

SHARE ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | google +

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home