03 December 2014

SOUNDTRACK: A 70s STATE OF MIND

Our neighborhood wine shop is c o n v e n i e n t l y adjacent to our gym; I stopped in on Sunday evening, pulled the Britney from my ear(bud)s, and was rewarded with the greatest Bill Withers song I'd never heard. It heralded me into a 70s state of mind, re: music and clothes and visuals, and it also kicks off this edition of SOUNDTRACK.

Above, my friend Svetlana, in the Treasury Vintage entry on Monday. It was another moment I was glad to have caught (and with 70s vibes s-c-r-e-a-m-i-n-g).


SHARE ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | google +

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger James! said...

"Hold the Line" has a special place in my heart. This guy I worked with at the Perdue lab in Bridgewater and I used to crank it whenever it came on the classic rock station. Sometimes we'd sing it even if it wasn't on :)

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home