19 December 2014


one. I had an amazing meal at Little Serow last night with a few dear ones, and my mouth is still gently and enjoyably on fiyahhh. Related: Washingtonian Magazine's Best Restaurants of 2014.

two. WINE AND STUFF. at Into the Gloss. See also: yr holiday breakouts, explained.

threeLonely Planet named DC the numero uno travel spot in the w o r l d for 2015; a few Saturdays ago I was invited to spend the morning with them and Destination DC on an Instawalk tour of the Eastern Market neighborhood. Stoked to have a few of my photos up at the Lonely Planet blog!

I'm ending 2014 just slightly worse for wear – the shortlist of minor annoyances include a broken tooth, a cracked iPhone, and a cuckoo amount of sleep to catch up on – but also with incredible gratitude for the opportunities this past year has brought, and for the obscenely long list of Lessons Learned and Experiences Gained. Huge and sincere thanks to each and every one of you who checked into Panda Head Blog in the last twelve – I'm signing off until January 5th to roll around in the HOLIDAZE (and to get all things n e x t  y e a r  on lock), and I hope your own year ends happily, and among friends and family. HERE'S TO YOU, 2015.




Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home