05 January 2015

OFF CAMERA: WINTER BREAK

Happy New Year! The end of 2014 just W E N T , didn't it? I spent mine with friends and family and wandering around a very empty DC. A significant, though far less photogenic time, was spent napping and Netflixing and getting ahead on 2 0 1 5 . I hope you were able to do the same.

I missed this space and spent a lot of time thinking about it, and how I want it to look in 2015. I'm thrilled with the leaps and bounds Panda Head Blog made last year, in visuals and readership and content, and I couldn't be more excited to be coming back with a renewed focus on my particular brand of c r e a t i v e  l i f e s t y l e , and also to refocus a bit of this site's time and energy on creative lifestyle in and of Washington, DC.

More on that tomorrow – until then and above, images from my last few weeks. SO. MUCH. BREAKFAST.

SHARE ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | google +

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger by BUN said...

happy 2015!! xo

1:25 PM  
Blogger Panda Head said...

to you too, Roxanne!!!!

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home