23 January 2015


one. YAY - the first A Creative DC edition of the Panda Head Newsletter mailed out this week! If you're a subscriber then you caught the news early about the March date for my Photo Styling + Image Creation Workshop – January's sold out fast and with a wait list; if you weren't able to get tickets for this weekend, I'd love to see you in the Spring!

two. IMPORTANT 411 at Death & Taxes. Throw in this (no wait, THIS) and a few of these and we've got a pretty good Friday nite ahead of us.

three. I posted this to FB last week, but wowza – totally worth sharing twice: A River Runs Through It: A biography of Jimi Hendrix's Electric Lady Studios, at The Believer/via Longform.

I'm spending this weekend at Wild Hand for workshops galore – hope your next few days are PERFECTO, and hey! Real quick – gonna use this space to wish a Happy Birthday week to my little sis – she's my very favorite Aquarius. Also this.




Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home