09 January 2015


one. I'm gearing up for this month's Photo Styling + Image Creation Workshop at my studio! If one of your resolutions was to up your visual game, this is an excellent way to do it, no matter what kind of camera you're shooting with. GET THE DEETS! GET YR TICKETS! SEE YOU THERE!

two. I've been meaning to share this link for forever: 100 Free Fonts, via Creative Bloq.

three. I kicked off a new project this week, and I'm basically beside myself at the amazing support received so far for A Creative DC. Celebrating and showcasing all aspects of a diverse + creative DC lifestyle, the blog series kicks off on Monday, and the @aCreativeDC Instagram aspect is going strong. If you're not already following along I'd appreciate it immensely if you would, and DC readers – the #aCreativeDC hashtag is makin' my heart sing with its documentary and visuals of what's happening in DC's creative communities. Please, please, please keep it up.




Blogger by BUN said...

really digging the new series. congrats on the launch! what a rad way to support, embrace, and promote local creatives...

2:26 PM  
Blogger Panda Head said...

I'm so glad - thank you so much for checking it out!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home