13 February 2015

ONE, TWO, THREE: A LOOK BACK AT THE WEEK

one. WHAAAT – so stoked + awesomely surprised to have had my Donburi photo featured on Buzzfeed this week! THAT EEL BOWL, THO. I can't. Best thing ever.

two. Actually, Joni Mitchell might be the best thing ever. This photo set at New York Mag is fucking epic and the accompanying interview? NO SLOUCH.

three. You know, some weeks I'm scrambling for links to include in these ONE, TWO, THREE round-ups and other times I'm drowning in them; this week is of the latter. A rundown of things I'm having a hard time choosing from: Northern Lights: Do the Scandinavians really have it all figured out?, How To Be Invisible, Hugh & Crye's The Protagonist, and this. Especially that.

Wishing you a happy and Very Romantic Valentine's Day – we've got big plans for cocktails on 14th Street and d i n n e r at Big Bear (and all while bundled in the closest approximation to a down comforter that my closet can come up with, because it's supposed to be like four degrees). Enjoy the long weekend!

SHARE ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | google +

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home