11 March 2015


If you've laid eyeballs on my Instagram feed this week then may have peeped my love note to DC for the Shinola #lovemycity project – I was so excited to spend a few days running around town making a short list of some of the things I love the most about t h i s  c i t y .

From its creative communities to its small businesses and amazing visuals; the Dupont Farmer's Market to the city IN BLOOM come Spring, it was so hard to narrow down my love note to the city in just five bullet points (hence this visually over-active blog addendum)!

Huge thanks to Shinola for having me (and to my sister for her help with the project) – head to my Instagram for the full scoop on the places I visited, and tag yr own hometown love with #lovemycity and @Shinola – they'll re-post their faves!

pictured: Halsa, Handmade Habitat at Nomad Yard, Mutiny
Wild Hand Workspace, The Wydown, and Capitol Hill Books




Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home