12 March 2015

OFF CAMERA: ARTILLERY

A few shots from the Artillery Tool Library – a neighbor of ours on the Arts Walk, they're a totally amazing resource for C I T Y  D W E L L E R S (because we have like two closets at home and they are obviously filled with all the coats I CAN'T STOP BUYING ON SALE; if I didn't have a studio I'd be in bad shape, re: storage). I've been yammering on about them in real life for the last few weeks and thought I'd share those vibes here – a yearly subscription means otherwise free access to all the drills, chopsaws, clamps, hammers, bits, screwdrivers, etc, etc, etc, etc that your apartment-living heart desires, with the added bonus of returning them when you're done with your project (meaning more room for coats). WIN WIN for small spaces/big DIY dreams. Check em out.


SHARE ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | google +

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home