26 March 2015

STARCHILD WORKSHOP 001

VERY happy to be hosting (and leading!) the first workshop presented by the newly launched Starchild Studios. Its founder, Ayana Zaire, was my intern last year and I have huge love and support for her latest project: Starchild is a co-working + creative agency concept that she's working towards, and its intentions to grow, foster, and connect young, creative DC are right up my alley. Ticket sales for Workshop 001 go towards funding the project, and I'm stoked to share my thoughts and experiences in having turned my side projects into my full-time career next Saturday at the Wild Hand. Tickets are just ten bucks and we're keeping it small – hope to see you there!

SHARE ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | google +

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home