16 March 2015

T H R I F T E D

I hadn't been on a proper thrift trips in months before this weekend; it was such a PLEASZH to jump in the car, head to Maryland, and spend a few hours digging through racks and shelves. Above, a selection of what I brought home – from a wooden charger plate (for front door ephemera) to that Elton John album, Spring has SPRUNG in my brain and I'm digging on all things lite and brite and fun – you, too?

Big thanks to the GM East Team and District Drive program for the use of a Buick Enclave last week! It fit an obscene amount of thrift scores and after extensive testing, I can assure you that both Lil Wayne and Neutral Milk Hotel sound amazing blaring from its speakers. SO VERSATILE. Thanks again, GM!

SHARE ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | google +

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home