07 May 2015

OFF CAMERA: COCKTAILS

I had the pleasure of shooting some EPICALLY ATTRACTIVE drinks last week at 2 Birds 1 Stone in anticipation of this past Tuesday's Best Friends' Gang event with Gordy's – 2B1S is one of our favorite places in town and so this was an extra pleasure/treasure of a content creation field trip.

Somewhat related: it's officially weather-acceptable for me to start doing my annual ROSÉ RESEARCH (and by research I mean gratuitously grabbing anything pink from every shelf; wine list I encounter). re: real research, here's one and two links (for purposes of legitimacy). Bonus links: Wine Tourism in the Willamette at Punch, and a day trip to three Virginia wineries with Brightest Young Things.

SHARE ON FACEBOOK | TWITTER | google +

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home